Francis X. Graham RitesMay 18,2013Francis X. Graham Rites
CASTLETON — A Mass of Christian Burial for Francis X. Graham, who died May 3, 2013, was celebrated Tuesday, May 7, at St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church in Granville, N.Y., with the Rev. Joseph Arockiasamy, pastor, presiding.
Burial followed in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Cemetery, Middle Granville. Bearers were: Francis C. Graham, Seth Golden, Patrick Graham Jr., Edward Tierney Jr., John Lynch, and Patrick Loughan Jr. Honorary bearer was Patrick Loughan Sr.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Robert M. King Funeral Home, 23 Church St., Granville, N.Y.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.