Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Strongs AvenueMay 14,2013Vyto Starinskas / Staff Photo
A pedestrian hit by a vehicle is helped by Regional Ambulance Service workers and city police on Tuesday morning on Strongs Avenue.
The pedestrian was transported to the hospital with minor injuries and the driver did not leave the scene, according to a police spokesman, who said a press release would be issued later today.
Check rutlandherald.com for more updates on this story.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation