BURLINGTON — The Vermont Army National Guard said some small fires at the forested Ethan Allen Firing Range in Jericho flared up during training exercises last weekend.
Capt. Chris Gookin of the guard told the Burlington Free Press the fires were contained.
He said the fires were sparked by the use of munitions and small arms during weekend training. He said none of the fires had gotten out of control.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — Business leaders, pols and others joined Tuesday at the State House to highlight... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation