Green Mountain Coffee Roasters earnings increaseMay 08,2013Staff Report
WATERBURY - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters reported Wednesday second quarter earnings of 93 cents a share over the same period last year.
Revenue increased 14 percent to $1 billion over the prior year period. Net income for the quarter was $140.9 million compared to $101.7 million a year ago.
"Our industry-leading single serve business - made up of single serve packs, Keurig brewers and accessories - grew a healthy 16 percent in our second fiscal quarter contributing to strong earnings growth and significant free cash flow generation," said Brian Kelley, GMCR president and CEO.
"We expect the Keurig brewer installed base in U.S. households to grow between 25 percent to 30 percent in fiscal 2013 with volume of our single serve packs growing proportionately with the anticipated brewer installed base."MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation