Ralph K. Williams RitesMay 08,2013Ralph K. Williams Rites
The funeral service for Ralph Kenneth Williams, 76, of West Rutland who died May 2, 2013, at his home was held Monday, May 6, 2013, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
The Rev. John Longworth, pastor, officiated.
Organist was Terry De Young, accompanied by the church choir.
Burial followed in the East Clarendon Cemetery.
The Rev. Longworth held a prayer service Sunday, May 5, at the Aldous Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Hillside Road, Rutland, VT 05701; or American Heart Association, New England Affiliate, 20 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701-4688.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Archaeologists find a leather shoe in a cave in Armenia that predates the Pyramids by more than a thousand years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Earth barely avoids being blasted by immense solar flare in 2012, astrophysicists say next time might not be so lucky.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.