Ralph K. Williams RitesMay 08,2013Ralph K. Williams Rites
The funeral service for Ralph Kenneth Williams, 76, of West Rutland who died May 2, 2013, at his home was held Monday, May 6, 2013, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
The Rev. John Longworth, pastor, officiated.
Organist was Terry De Young, accompanied by the church choir.
Burial followed in the East Clarendon Cemetery.
The Rev. Longworth held a prayer service Sunday, May 5, at the Aldous Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Hillside Road, Rutland, VT 05701; or American Heart Association, New England Affiliate, 20 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701-4688.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.