Barbara H. CioffiMay 07,2013Barbara H. Cioffi
Barbara H. Cioffi, 85, died May 5, 2013, at Mountain View Genesis Center.
A complete obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
A funeral Mass will be held Friday, May 10, 2013, at 10 a.m. in St. Peterís Church.
Friends may call at the Clifford Funeral Home on Thursday, May 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.
Memorial contributions may be made to Mount St. Joseph Academy Development Fund, Convent Avenue, Rutland, VT 05701; or St. Peterís Church, Convent Avenue, Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Tibetans' ability to breathe and absorb oxygen at high altitude might have been inherited from their ancient ancestors, our new pals, the Denisovans, a hominid species that went extinct 40,000 years ago.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald Editor Rob Mitchell and staff writer Bryanna Allen discuss conflict at Open Door Mission, MSJ's new principal, teens carve marble in West Rutland.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Researchers find new species of hominid, the Denisovans, and follow genetic evidence that place them across a wide swath of the globe before extinction 40,000 years ago.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Proctor estate sale hits serious legal speed bump, Rutland Town wraps up solar project regulations, Patty Minichiello interviews visiting sculptor in West Rutland and Castleton Crackers honored with national award.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Tamerlane, in 1401 on this day, lays waste to Baghdad; 'Rock Around The Clock' hits No. 1 on Billboard chart in 1955, stays there for eight weeks.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Texas towns, shaken by earthquakes linked to fracking for gas and oil, are fed up and scared, want to ban the practice,