Police make arrest in old hit and runMay 04,2013Police arrest man
in old hit and run
HARTLAND — Vermont State Police have made an arrest in a five-month-old hit and run that seriously injured a man who was struck while putting gas in his truck on Route 5 in Hartland.
Police said that after months of investigation David Hook, 25, of Hartland admitted driving the vehicle that hit Dean Mason, 56, of Meredith, N.H.
Hook was arrested Thursday.
At the time of the crash, police said Mason suffered significant injuries, including a compound leg fracture and head injuries. Police did not update Mason’s condition following Hook’s arrest.
Hook was charged with felony leaving the scene of an accident and negligent operation. He is due in court in July.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation