John W. Stamper RitesMay 04,2013John W. Stamper Rites
PITTSFORD — The graveside committal service and burial, with military honors, for John William Stamper, 75, who died April 27, 2013, was held Friday, May 3, 2013, at Forestdale Cemetery.
The Rev. Richard White, pastor of the Brandon Congregational Church, officiated.
Military honors were accorded by members of Brandon American Legion Post 55, led by Sgt. At Arms Robert Gearwar. Taps was sounded by Burt Reynolds.
Chaplain Dick Brosse delivered a Legionnaire’s service.
The American Flag was presented to the widow.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation