Lee W. BrownMay 04,2013Lee W. Brown
POULTNEY ó The graveside service for Lee Warren Brown, 72, who died at his residence on March 17, 2013, will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013, at 9:45 a.m. in St. Raphaelís Cemetery in Poultney. The Rev. James Lawrence, pastor of Our Lady of Seven Dolors Church in Fair Haven, will officiate.
Military honors will be provided by American Legion Post 49 and the John Falvey-Sullivan Fringi Veteran of Foreign Wars Post 1653 in Granville, N.Y.
Arrangements are by the Durfee Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123-1718; www.cancer.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation