Driver charged with aiding drug salesMay 02,2013Driver allegedly
aided drug sales
A Rutland woman has denied a felony charge for allegedly chauffeuring a drug dealer around the city for $15.
Jody L. Poczobut, 23, pleaded innocent in Rutland criminal court this week to a charge of aiding in the commission of a felony. She was released on court ordered conditions.
A detective with the Southern Vermont Drug Task Force wrote in an affidavit that Poczobut drove a man under investigation for cocaine trafficking in the city to several locations where drugs were sold in February. She was paid $15, police said.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation