Police seize pot plants from shedApril 29,2013BURLINGTON — Burlington police say they’ve seized 32 marijuana plants that were growing in a backyard shed after stumbling across a pot-growing operation while searching for a wayward moose.
Police said they were called Saturday morning to assist Vermont Fish and Game wardens who were searching for a moose that had been seen wandering through a residential neighborhood.
While helping in the search, police say they came across the pot plants in a shed behind a home. After getting a search warrant, police seized 32 plants in varying stages of growth and an undetermined amount of processed marijuana.
Police arrested 29-year-old Joshua Brunelle, who lived in the home.
He’s being held on $5,000 bail.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation