Police: West Pawlet man quickly violated orderApril 26,2013Police say man
broke court order
A West Pawlet man who was issued a restraining order on Wednesday afternoon was arrested within two hours for violating the order, according to Vermont State Police.
Keith L. Prevost, 45, was arrested Wednesday evening after he allegedly tried to contact the protected person through a third party.
Prevost was arraigned Thursday in Rutland criminal court, where he pleaded innocent to a charge of violating an abuse prevention order. He was released after the hearing on court-ordered conditions.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.