HYDE PARK — Vermonters will have a chance to get rid of potentially dangerous expired or unused prescription drugs this weekend at sites around Lamoille County.
Law enforcement will be taking part in a national prescription drug take-back day next Saturday.
The service is free and anonymous, with no questions asked.
Law enforcement will be accepting drop-offs on April 27 at the Stowe Police Department, Morristown Police Department and G.W. Tatro Construction in Jeffersonville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department in Hyde Park will be accepting drop-offs from now through Saturday at 2 p.m.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation