Michael J. FredetteApril 20,2013Michael J. Fredette
BETHLEHEM, Ga. — The memorial service for Michael J. Fredette, 64, a former longtime resident of Rutland who died Jan. 5, 2013, will be held Saturday, April 27, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Christ the King Church.
The Rev. Justin Baker will officiate.
Survivors include his wife, Carolann of Georgia, his mother Marion Fredette of Rutland; a sister, Susan Heidelmark of Earlton, N.Y.; three brothers, William Fredette of Benita, Fla., Robert Fredette and Gary Fredette of Middletown Springs; several nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by his father, Wilfred C. Fredette, on Jan. 16, 1988.
Arrangements are by the Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation