Bryce C. BrownApril 19,2013
Bryce C. BrownBryce C. Brown
TOWNSEND, Mass. — Bryce Cameron Brown, 91, of Main Street, died Tuesday, April 16, 2013, at his home.
He leaves his wife of 65 years, Priscilla (Gray) Brown; four sons, Barry C. Brown and Brad Brown, both of Townsend, Brent Brown of Maine, and Bryce James Brown of Fort Pierce, FL. He also leaves seven grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.
He was the brother of the late Kenneth Brown of Vermont, Malcolm Brown and Joyrce Brown, both of New York, and Kyril Brown of New Hampshire.
Mr. Brown was born in Hampton, New York, July 1, 1921, a son of Raymond and Allie (Shaw) Brown, and has resided in Townsend for nearly fifty years.
Mr. Brown’s family will receive family and friends from 3 to 5 p.m. Friday, April 19, 2013, at the T.J. Anderson & Son Funeral Home, 250 Main Street (Rte. 119), Townsend Center. A time of sharing will be offered at 5 p.m.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.