Sarah R. BellamoreApril 11,2013
Sarah R. BellamoreSarah R. Bellamore
PITTSFORD — Sarah Rose Bellamore, 36, lost her battle with alcohol and heroin Sunday night, April 7, 2013.
Sarah was born on June 21, 1976, in Englewood, N.J., the daughter of James and Dianne (Logan) Bellamore.
She leaves behind her three children, Mia, Erin and Seth of Fair Haven; her parents Dianne and Jim of Pittsford; her grandfather Albert Logan of Palm Beach Garden, FL; and her brother Brian Bellamore and partner of Miami, FL; also many cousins, aunts, uncles and great-aunts and uncles.
Family and friends may call on Friday, April 12, 2013, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Barnard Funeral Home in Pittsford.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial contributions in Sarah’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.