Teen charged in Rutland Town crashApril 09,2013Teen charged in Rutland Town crash
A 17-year-old who Vermont State Police say crashed into a guardrail on East Proctor Road in Rutland Town on Saturday will answer to a pair of criminal offenses.
Riley Bedard was allegedly operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent when he crashed into a guardrail at about 2:10 a.m. Saturday. Police didn’t say if there were any injuries in the crash however the crash caused significant damage to both the guardrail and the car, police said.
No one was at the crash scene when police arrived. Police say an investigation led to charges against Bedard who was also charged with leaving the scene of an accident.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation