‘Taste of Rutland’ event is ThursdayStaff Report | April 09,2013Mount St. Joseph Academy will hold its annual “Taste of Rutland” at 6 p.m. Thursday.
The menu will include signature dishes from many local restaurants. The event usually draws around 400 diners, who can reserve tables of any size.
The dinner will be held in the Martin McDonough Gymnasium, located at 127 Convent Ave. Tickets are $25 per person and must be purchased in advance.
To purchase tickets, call the MSJ Development Office at 775-0151, ext. 112, or email email@example.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.