‘Taste of Rutland’ event is ThursdayStaff Report | April 09,2013Mount St. Joseph Academy will hold its annual “Taste of Rutland” at 6 p.m. Thursday.
The menu will include signature dishes from many local restaurants. The event usually draws around 400 diners, who can reserve tables of any size.
The dinner will be held in the Martin McDonough Gymnasium, located at 127 Convent Ave. Tickets are $25 per person and must be purchased in advance.
To purchase tickets, call the MSJ Development Office at 775-0151, ext. 112, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation