Carolyn A. FryApril 09,2013Carolyn A. Fry
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. — Carolyn A. Fry, age 78, passed away on April 5, 2013, at her home in Winter Haven, FL.
She was born on Jan. 3, 1935, to George and Gladys (Hunter) Geraghty in East Rockaway, N.Y.
She married Matthew Walter Fry, who is deceased.
Carolyn worked for over 20 years as an insurance agent at C.H. Nelson Insurance in Pawlet, VT.
She is survived by a son, Matt Fry (Lisa) of GA, a daughter, Jeanine Myer, two brothers, Burt Geraghty (Babs) of Plant City, George Geraghty (Lucie) of N.C., and seven grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, April 9, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at Wells Memorial Funeral Home in Plant City. Burial will follow at Florida National Cemetery.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.