Vermont woman killed in NH accidentApril 08,2013Vt. woman killed in NH accident
CLAREMONT, N.H. — Police are investigating an early morning car accident in Claremont that killed a 42-year-old woman.
Claremont police say a pickup driven by 29-year-old Luke Garlinger of Mansfield, Mass., was traveling on Main Street shortly after midnight Sunday when it veered into the opposite lane and collided with a minivan.
Police say the driver of the van, Shellie Blaisdell of Windsor, Vt., was taken to Valley Regional Hospital, where she died of injuries sustained in the accident. A 13-year-old boy who was in the vehicle was hospitalized with injuries.
Officials say Garlinger was first taken to Valley Regional Hospital and then to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police and the Sullivan County Attorney’s Office are investigating.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation