Florence P. BeebeApril 08,2013Florence P. Beebe Rites
The memorial service for Florence Parker Beebe, 99, of Rutland, who died Jan. 28, 2013, was held Saturday, April 6, at Grace Congregational United Church of Christ.
The Rev. John Weatherhogg, senior minister, officiated.
Organist and accompanist was Rip Jackson. Soloist was Andrea Champine-Lopez. Pianist was Carol Lewis, a niece.
Eulogies were offered by daughter Marjorie Candon and grandson the Rev. Alan Williams, and words of remembrance by family and friends.
Burial was in East Clarendon Cemetery.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Tossing Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.