BERLIN — Vermont police are investigating the report of an armed robbery at a pharmacy in Berlin.
Police said a young man robbed Harry’s Pharmacy on Route 302 on Thursday afternoon shortly before 3 p.m. and fled with an unspecified quantity of narcotic drugs.
The suspect is described as in his late teens to early 20s, about 5 feet 6 inches tall, with blond hair and wearing a bright blue hooded sweatshirt. Police said he fled in a dark colored car heading west.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Berlin police department at 802-229-9191.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Senate on Tuesday advanced a GMO labeling bill that sets Vermont on a course to be the first... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.