Veterans home passes inspectionApril 05,2013Veterans home passes inspection
BENNINGTON — The Vermont Veterans Home has passed a state inspection and needs to pass one more to ensure it will keep receiving federal funds.
The home is on “special focus” status following a near-loss in funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services last year. That funding accounts for most of the home’s $20 million budget.
Administrator Melissa Jackson told the Bennington Banner the inspectors from the Division of Licensing and Protection found one minor issue in Monday’s inspection, an expired medication.
The home needs to pass one more inspection to remove the “special focus” status.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation