Police seek link to robberiesApril 05,2013LEBANON, N.H. ó Authorities are investigating whether a New Hampshire man shot dead after a Vermont robbery may be connected to similar robberies in Lebanon.
Detectives with the Lebanon Police Department are investigating whether 51-year-old Larry Bohannon of Grafton could have been the man involved in the armed robberies at the Little Store and the Family Dollar store last month.
Bohannon was shot and killed by police Friday after allegedly robbing an office supplies store in Bellows Falls, Vt., at gunpoint and leading police on a chase that ended when the truck he was driving crashed in Walpole.
Bohannon died from gunshot wounds to the head, chest, and abdomen.
Itís unknown if Bohannon fired at police before he was killed.MORE IN This Just InStaff Report Full StoryBy Brent Curtis Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.