Police seek link to robberiesApril 05,2013LEBANON, N.H. ó Authorities are investigating whether a New Hampshire man shot dead after a Vermont robbery may be connected to similar robberies in Lebanon.
Detectives with the Lebanon Police Department are investigating whether 51-year-old Larry Bohannon of Grafton could have been the man involved in the armed robberies at the Little Store and the Family Dollar store last month.
Bohannon was shot and killed by police Friday after allegedly robbing an office supplies store in Bellows Falls, Vt., at gunpoint and leading police on a chase that ended when the truck he was driving crashed in Walpole.
Bohannon died from gunshot wounds to the head, chest, and abdomen.
Itís unknown if Bohannon fired at police before he was killed.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!