Police seek missing teensStaff report | April 03,2013Rutland City Police are searching for a pair of missing teenagers who are believed to have run away together.
Nicholas Hall, 13, of Castleton and Katie Blanchette, 17, of Rutland were last seen March 27 in the city, according to police.
Blanchette is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 116 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
She was last seen wearing black stretch leggings, a purple sweatshirt with large white letters spelling out “GAP” on it and green and black sneakers.
Hall is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.
He was last seen wearing jeans, black boots and a black Adidas sweatshirt. He was carrying a yellow backpack.
Hall also has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Cpl. Robert Gorruso at 773-1820.MORE IN This Just InRep. Peter Fagan faces a challenge from James Candon. Full StoryMANCHESTER — Voters will have some choices among an incumbent, a returning veteran, and a few... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1871, After long summer drought comes simultaneous devastating upper Midwest wildfires; Chicago city center in ruins; in 1967, after brief firefight, Ernesto 'Che' Guevara captured alive in Bolivian jungle camp.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City aldermen discuss future of recreation department facilities, three bears killed in interstate crash, town school principal rewards students' good reading habits, fight at city jail sends a man to hospital.