Police seek missing teensStaff report | April 03,2013Rutland City Police are searching for a pair of missing teenagers who are believed to have run away together.
Nicholas Hall, 13, of Castleton and Katie Blanchette, 17, of Rutland were last seen March 27 in the city, according to police.
Blanchette is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 116 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
She was last seen wearing black stretch leggings, a purple sweatshirt with large white letters spelling out “GAP” on it and green and black sneakers.
Hall is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.
He was last seen wearing jeans, black boots and a black Adidas sweatshirt. He was carrying a yellow backpack.
Hall also has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Cpl. Robert Gorruso at 773-1820.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1898, Nelson Miles leads American troops into Puerto Rico during Spanish-American War, Bob Dylan electrifies Newport Folk Festival in 1965, author and longshoreman Eric Hoffer born this day in 1902.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No charges to be filed inconnection with crash of city police cruiser, farmers group turn to Internet to raise money for solar project, Street Talk polls passersby about legal marijuana.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information for Friday, July 25, and easily digestible news tidbits: Mysterious enormous hole in the Siberian tundra baffles scientists.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!