Police seek missing teensStaff report | April 03,2013Rutland City Police are searching for a pair of missing teenagers who are believed to have run away together.
Nicholas Hall, 13, of Castleton and Katie Blanchette, 17, of Rutland were last seen March 27 in the city, according to police.
Blanchette is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 116 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
She was last seen wearing black stretch leggings, a purple sweatshirt with large white letters spelling out “GAP” on it and green and black sneakers.
Hall is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.
He was last seen wearing jeans, black boots and a black Adidas sweatshirt. He was carrying a yellow backpack.
Hall also has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Cpl. Robert Gorruso at 773-1820.MORE IN This Just InA Rutland woman who spray painted a response to graffiti left outside her house was issued a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?