Police investigate vehicle theftApril 02,2013Police investigate
theft from truck
KILLINGTON ó Vermont State Police are investigating a theft from a pickup parked near the Mountain Green parking area on East Mountain Road.
Police were called to the lot just before 8 a.m. Sunday, where the owner of the truck reported that ski clothing and ski-related items had been stolen from the vehicle.
The truck was parked in the lot across the street from the Mountain Green. Police believe the theft occurred sometime between 4 and 8 p.m. Saturday.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call police at 773-9101.MORE IN This Just InPITTSFORD – The Select Board meets tonight at 6:30 to hear a presentation by Green Lantern... Full StoryTODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute. 0Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.