Vt. police: Truck hits horses, ridersApril 02,2013Police: Truck hits horses, riders
WOODSTOCK — Vermont police are investigating a crash between a truck and two horses that sent the horseback riders to the hospital.
Woodstock police say a pickup truck hit the horses and riders on Friday on Route 106. The riders — 54-year-old Anne Marie Savino and 28-year-old Christina Phillips — were treated at the hospital and released.
Police say one horse had to be put down and the other is being treated by a veterinarian.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation