Local spa dealer receives award
Allen Pools & Spas, a hot tub retailer, received a 2012 Territory Dealer of the Year Award from Watkins Manufacturing Corp., makers of Hot Spring Spas.
Allen Pools & Spas was honored at the 2013 Hot Spring Dealer Kick-Off held recently in Washington D.C.
Mike Dunn, executive vice president of Hot Spring Spas, said Allen Pools & Spas was selected as the leading dealer in their geographic region for excellence in sales, marketing, customer satisfaction and service.MORE IN National / World BusinessNEW YORK The stock market rose for a third straight day Wednesday despite a report from the... Full StoryBUENOS AIRES, Argentina Argentina will make its next round of scheduled debt payments, the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1915, the New York World publishes scoop: Thom. Edison diverts chemical from war production to help German pharmaceutical company make aspirin; on this day in 1935, Will Rogers, Wiley Post die in Alaska plane crash.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.