Richard J. LindseyMarch 31,2013Richard J. Lindsey
SHAFTSBURY — Richard J. Lindsey, 72, died unexpectedly Friday, March 29, 2013, at his residence.
Survivors include his wife, Lois Allyn Lindsey of Shaftsbury; two daughters, Rae Kenyon and Brooke Southwick; four grandchildren; and a brother, Ronald Lindsey of Shaftsbury.
Memorial services will be held Saturday, April 13, at 11 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Bennington. The Rev. Jerrod Hugenot, pastor, will officiate.
Memorial contributions may be made to the First Baptist Church, the American Diabetes Association, or the Vermont Heart Association through the office of the Mahar & Son Funeral Home, 628 Main St., Bennington, VT 05201.
A full obituary notice and guest book condolences may be found at www.maharandsonfuneralhome.net.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.