Nancy Potter RitesMarch 30,2013Nancy Potter Rites
The memorial service for Nancy “Nan” Potter, 81, of Rutland who died Monday, March 25, 2013, at the Rutland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center was held Thursday, March 28, 2013, at the Trinity Episcopal Church chapel.
The Very Rev. Christopher David officiated.
Organist was James Cassarino.
Arrangements were by the Aldous Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to Trinity Episcopal Church, 85 West St., Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.