Man charged following Orwell pursuitMarch 28,2013Police chase ends
in multiple charges
ORWELL — A local man is facing five charges after a high-speed pursuit on Mount Independence Road, according to Vermont State Police.
Police said they arrested Glen A. Tenzer, 45, of Orwell after his car went off the road late Tuesday night.
Police said they initially tried to stop Tenzer after he failed to stop at the intersection of Route 73 and Route 22A. But when the trooper activated his lights, police said, Tenzer sped away.
He was charged with a second offense of drunken driving, gross careless and negligent operation, attempting to elude police, excessive speed and possession of marijuana.
Tenzer was cited to appear in Middlebury criminal court April 15.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation