MSJ hosts college discussion April 4The Associated Press | March 28,2013Mount St. Joseph Academy will hold a roundtable discussion for middle school and high school students who are thinking about college.
The event from 6 to 8 p.m. April 4 will offer tips about preparing college applications, what college admissions offices are looking for in a prospective student, and how to get the most out of financial aid packages.
Panelists will include admissions officials from Boston College and St. Michael’s College, and Ralph Musella, president of Vermont College Counseling.
The event in the school library is free and open to the public. To reserve a spot, email MSJ guidance counselor Keturah Tallon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-0151.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.