Nancy PotterMarch 28,2013
Nancy PotterNancy Potter
Nancy Potter, 81, of Rutland died Monday, March 25, 2013, at the Rutland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born Nov. 13, 1931, in Danbury, Conn. She graduated from Danbury High School.
She was a longtime resident of Rutland, and a member of Trinity Episcopal Church.
She was employed as a waitress at the Midway Dinner for 28 years prior to her retirement.
She enjoyed knitting, going for rides and country music.
Survivors include two granddaughters, Tina Bushee of Wallingford, and Karen Corey of Enosburg Falls; a grandson, Dean Bushee Sr. of Bristol; several great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her husband William Potter, and a daughter Jay Bolster in 2011.
A memorial service will be held Thursday, March 28, 2013, at 11 a.m. at the Trinity Episcopal Church, chapel.
There will be no calling hours.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Trinity Episcopal Church, 85 West St., Rutland, VT 05701.
Arrangements are with Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.