DRP offers micro grantsMarch 27,2013Downtown group
offers micro grants
The Downtown Rutland Partnership is taking applications for its 2013 micro business grants.
Five grants of $1,000 each will be awarded to business and property owners within the downtown special benefits district looking to make purchases that will strengthen their businesses.
Previous grants have funded upgrades including computer systems, exterior signs and more efficient equipment. The grants may fund up to half of the purchase price.
Applications, which are available from www.rutlanddowntown.com, or from the DRP office at 48 Merchants Row, are due in no later than 4:30 p.m. May 3.
The grant program, entering its fourth year, was inspired by the 2009 Downtown Market Study report.
For more information, contact DRP Executive Director Michael Coppinger at 773-9380.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation