Local student wins SolarFest designMarch 27,2013
CSC student wins
A student at Castleton State College recently won the T-shirt design contest for this yearís SolarFest.
Digital Media student Ryan Ackerman of Clarendon Springs received 755 votes ó almost 50 percent of the votes cast ó beating out submissions from around New England.
His design will be featured on the 2013 SolarFest T-Shirt that will be available throughout during the annual festival.
SolarFest will be held July 12-14 in Tinmouth.MORE IN This Just InVermont State Police issued the following press release this afternoon: Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation