Man faces drug trafficking chargesMarch 25,2013GUILFORD — A 20-year-old Massachusetts man is being held on $20,000 bail in Vermont on drug trafficking charges.
Vermont State Police said Miguel Serrano, of Holyoke, Mass., was stopped Friday afternoon on Interstate 91 in Guilford. Officials said a search of his car turned up more than 7 ounces of cocaine and 200 bags of heroin with an estimated street value of $25,000.
Serrano faces two drug trafficking and two drug possession charges.
He is scheduled to make a court appearance today in criminal court in Brattleboro.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation