Broadway Comes to Ludlow SaturdayMarch 21,2013LUDLOW — The “FOLA Follies of 2013” will take to the stage at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Ludlow Town Hall Auditorium.
The performance features a cast of all-star performers from the Black River area and the performance will be directed by Tesha Buss of Plymouth.
The show will include songs from such hit Broadway musicals as “Kiss Me Kate,” “Gypsy,” “Cats,” and “Les Miserables.” Buss is a veteran of the Broadway musical stage and the cast includes George Thomson, Lisha Klaiber, Linda Thomson, Aiyana Fortin, Sherri Geimer, Joey Blane, Bob Kottkamp, Andy Ohotnicky and David Almond. Cindy Wooton will provide the music and Kevin Kuntz will narrate the production.
The show is free but donations are appreciated. For more information call 228-7239 or visit www.fola.us.
The Ludlow Town Hall Theater is at 37 Depot St. in Ludlow.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.