Broadway Comes to Ludlow SaturdayMarch 21,2013LUDLOW — The “FOLA Follies of 2013” will take to the stage at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Ludlow Town Hall Auditorium.
The performance features a cast of all-star performers from the Black River area and the performance will be directed by Tesha Buss of Plymouth.
The show will include songs from such hit Broadway musicals as “Kiss Me Kate,” “Gypsy,” “Cats,” and “Les Miserables.” Buss is a veteran of the Broadway musical stage and the cast includes George Thomson, Lisha Klaiber, Linda Thomson, Aiyana Fortin, Sherri Geimer, Joey Blane, Bob Kottkamp, Andy Ohotnicky and David Almond. Cindy Wooton will provide the music and Kevin Kuntz will narrate the production.
The show is free but donations are appreciated. For more information call 228-7239 or visit www.fola.us.
The Ludlow Town Hall Theater is at 37 Depot St. in Ludlow.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.