Middletown Springs sets school budget revote for AprilBy Josh O'Gorman
Staff Writer | March 21,2013MIDDLETOWN SPRINGS - Voters will return to the polls in April to vote on a revised school budget with a 3 percent increase.
Wednesday night, The Middletown Springs School Board unanimously approved a proposed budget of $1,994,899 for fiscal year 2013-14. The budget is an increase of $58,276, or 3 percent, compared to the current budget of $1,936,623.
On Town Meeting Day and by a four-vote margin, voters defeated a proposed budget of $1,998,890. Voters will return to the polls from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 30. There will be an informational meeting at 6:30 p.m. April 29 at the school, which will be preceded by a light meal starting at 5:30 p.m.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation