Leonard F. Wing III RitesMarch 21,2013Leonard F. Wing III Rites
Funeral services for Leonard F. Wing, III, 62, of Rutland who died March 14, 2013, were held Monday, March 18, at Christ the King Church in Rutland. Officiating was the Rev. Luke Austin, parochial vicar of Corpus Christi Parish in St. Johnsbury.
Burial will be at a later date in Evergreen Cemetery.
William Gower Johnson was the organist.
Brytani Munuuka was the vocalist.
Readers were Amy Wing and Kirstin Wing.
Gift bearers were Cameron Clark and Caleb Wing.
The eulogy was offered by John Wing.
Bearers were brothers Christopher Wing, Timothy Wing, and John Wing, and sisters Mary Jane Soares, Patricia Bartenstein and Katrina Clark.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to Leonard Wing Fund-CAP, Community Access Program, c/o Bob Czachor, PO Box 222, Rutland, VT 05702.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.