Leonard F. Wing III RitesMarch 21,2013Leonard F. Wing III Rites
Funeral services for Leonard F. Wing, III, 62, of Rutland who died March 14, 2013, were held Monday, March 18, at Christ the King Church in Rutland. Officiating was the Rev. Luke Austin, parochial vicar of Corpus Christi Parish in St. Johnsbury.
Burial will be at a later date in Evergreen Cemetery.
William Gower Johnson was the organist.
Brytani Munuuka was the vocalist.
Readers were Amy Wing and Kirstin Wing.
Gift bearers were Cameron Clark and Caleb Wing.
The eulogy was offered by John Wing.
Bearers were brothers Christopher Wing, Timothy Wing, and John Wing, and sisters Mary Jane Soares, Patricia Bartenstein and Katrina Clark.
Arrangements were under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to Leonard Wing Fund-CAP, Community Access Program, c/o Bob Czachor, PO Box 222, Rutland, VT 05702.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.