Police: Woman assaulted officersMarch 18,2013DERBY — Police say an 18-year-old Vermont woman is facing charges after she allegedly kicked a state trooper and spit on and kicked a local police officer.
Trooper Debra Munson said Alyssa Lamadeleine, of Charleston, was intoxicated when she was arrested shortly before midnight Wednesday after driving her vehicle into a ditch in Derby.
Munson said Lamadeleine kicked her twice while they were waiting for an ambulance to arrive, then kicked and spit on a Newport City officer at North Country Hospital.
Police said Lamadeleine also damaged the inside and outside of a police cruiser while being taken to state police barracks in Derby.
The Caledonian Record reported that Lamadeleine will face charges of drunken driving, assault on a law enforcement officer and unlawfulMORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation