Elise R. DurrMarch 18,2013Elise R. Durr
MOUNT HOLLY — Elise Rose Durr, 72, died Saturday, March 16, 2013, at her home.
Calling hours will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 20, at the Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, March 21, at Christ the King Church in Rutland, officiated by the Rev. Justin Baker, pastor.
Burial will be at 1 p.m. Friday, March 22, in Calvary Cemetery in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland County Humane Society or Foley Cancer Center at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.