Pancakes benefit W. Pawlet firemenMarch 15,2013Pancakes benefit
W. Pawlet firemen
WEST PAWLET ó A pancake breakfast at 7:30 a.m. Sunday will benefit the West Pawlet Volunteer Fire Department.
Pancake varieties will include chocolate chip, blueberry, cranberry and regular. Sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, home fries and homemade Belgian waffles with peaches and strawberries are also on the menu.
Tickets are $7 for people ages 12 and older, $5 for children ages 5 to 12. A firemanís special is $5.
The breakfast will be held at the firehouse on Route 153 in West Pawlet. For more information, call Tom Collard at 645-0839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.MORE IN This Just InBillings Farm & Museum in Woodstock will host its annual Baby Animal Day on Saturday. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.