Proctor man charged with possessing heroinMarch 13,2013Man charged with
A Proctor man whose home was raided earlier this month by police has been charged with possessing heroin, police said.
The Rutland County Sheriff’s Department issued a citation to Patrick Newton, 21, after a search warrant was executed at his home at 7 McGarry St. on March 1.
Sheriff’s Sgt. David Fox said Newton was the subject of a two-week investigation. Newton had three bags of heroin when he was arrested, Fox said.
Police are also searching for Samantha A. Tracy, 21, who also lives at the McGarry Street address. She is wanted on a warrant for retail theft, Fox said.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department at 775-8002.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation